The Gabriel Project is a Catholic based network of church volunteers committed to offering assistance to women and families facing crisis pregnancies. The members of the church community announce that they see in the creation of each baby a fresh expression of God’s unfailing love.
A toll-free helpline number is available to offer immediate and practical help to Moms in need. After listening with compassion to a caller, an assessment is made. The caller is then referred to a Gabriel Angel for personal follow-up and support.
Please consider helping in one or more of the following ways:
- Pray for the program and for future Moms.
- Answer help-line phone calls.
- Mentor pregnant women as a Gabriel Angel.
- Contribute to program costs to support pregnant women.
- Share your space. We need to store baby items and supplies which we will collect for future Moms.
- Help organize a parish baby shower.
- Cut coupons for baby items.
- Shop for baby items.
- Translate for Spanish speaking moms in need.
Please contact: 1-800-224-1567 or email.